Kybella is the only FDA treatment for stubborn fats pockets in the under chin area. As opposed to the older surgical methods of fat removal, this non invasive procedure involves injection of bile acid derivative directly into the area resulting in permanent fat reduction and contouring of the jawline. And one of the best breakthroughs in this category is Kybella treatment, which is a modern method of addressing the issue of submental fullness, famously known as a double chin.
Kybella treatment is the only FDA approved deoxycholic acid, which is a natural molecule made by the liver, to absorb dietary fats. A series of injections are performed into the targeted areas beneath the chin. Deoxycholic acid functions by disrupting the fat cell membrane and inducing their metabolism. Benefits of Kybella are as follows:
· Nonsurgical minimally invasive procedure decreases risks and downtime associated with surgery
· Minimum down time
· Permanent long lasting results
Dont forget to :
1. Schedule a consultation with a Board certified dermatologist
2. Your physician confirms the number of sessions of kybella injections required. Each session lasts for 15-20 minutes approximately. And these sessions are dependent upon the patient’s anatomy and desired results.
3. Post-treatment care is offered once the patient is done with treatment sessions. Common reactions include bruising, swelling, and redness which resolve with time .