At Mays Dermatology , we pride ourselves in providing the convenience of same-day appointments with a Double Board Certified Dermatologist. Every visit is with the Board Certified Dermatologist , there is no wait for your appointment, and we run on time. We offer online scheduling HERE or you may call 949-783-7700 to speak to a receptionist.
A valid credit or debit card is required for booking an appointment.
On the day of your procedure: You will be consented for the procedure and Dr. Mays will explain the entire procedure in detail with you. You will be provided calming medication (if tolerable) and relaxing music for your procedure. Your comfort is our number one goal.
1. Please arrive wearing comfortable loose clothing and no jewelry.
2. Please do NOT discontinue any of your medications unless directly advised by our office or your PCP. This includes blood thinners.
3. You may eat a light meal or breakfast. No need to be NPO as we only use local anesthesia.
4. Your doctor will determine your follow-up care and suture removal day after your procedure. You will receive a customized surgery dressing kit and anti-scarring regimen.
5. You do not need a driver, however you are welcome to bring a companion for the procedure.
1. Please arrive for your scheduled cosmetic procedure on time with cleansed skin (no makeup) and/or scalp if hair procedure.
2. You may eat breakfast and take your normal medications unless advised not to by our office
3. Please make sure you have read all the Pre- procedure instructions provided to you.
4. Please bring your favorite book or audiobook for downtime during the numbing process.
5. If receiving a calming medication (Xanax) you must have a driver accompany you.
6. You will receive a post procedure product goodie bag and recommendations with exact post instructions.
7. Most procedures have minimal downtime with some redness, peeling and swelling. Most patients can resume work right after their procedure. If your procedure requires significant healing time we will inform you prior to it so you can plan accordingly.
We carry the newest model of UVB therapy devices for treatment of psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo and other inflammatory conditions. Treatments are typically 2x per week for an average of 10-15 minutes depending on body surface area treated.An Average of 10-12 treatments is usually recommended for remission.
We offer the convenience of same day treatment appointments and minimal waiting time.
For further information regarding whether UVB therapy may be beneficial for you, please call the office at 949-783-7700 or click HERE to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Mays individually researches , vets, and tried every single medical grade and prescription product offered. Unlike other “skin stores”, our online store only features products Dr. Mays truly believes in and has had years of experience in using for every skin need. In addition, she has worked with colleagues and chemists to individually formulate most regimens and products for best efficacy and results. We offer the convenience of fast, easy, and inexpensive shipping of all your product orders. To place an online order click HERE. A one-time flat fee of $15 is charged for all orders in the US. In-stock items usually ship within 2 business days. Orders are shipped Monday- Friday during business hours via USPS. USPS orders are typically delivered within 5 business days. If you have any issues receiving your order please contact the office at 949-783-7700